Cicero (43 B.C) of the Roman empire wrote this and it is still valid for today's life and more so here in Indian subcontinent where all this happens to the extreme. 😳
1. The poor, work & work.
2. The rich, exploit the poor.
3. The soldier, protects both.
4. The taxpayer, pays for all three.
5. The wanderer, rests for all four.
6. The drunk, drinks for all five.
7. The banker, robs all six.
8. The lawyer, misleads all seven.
9. The doctor, kills all eight.
10. The undertaker, buries all nine.
11. The Politician lives happily on account of all ten!