I'm an Engineer with Winning attitude

Girl :- Lets go for a dinner tonight.

Boy (an engineer) :- Ok.

Girl :- But where will you take me?

Boy :- Should we go to Mint Food (an economic restaurant) ?

Girl :- No. That's a very cheap place. Let's go to Tomato's (A brutally costly place).

Boy :- *silence for a minute* Ok, See you at 7. I will pick you up from your place.

Boy picks up girl at 7.

On the way...

Boy :- Once I had pani puri competition with my sister and she ate 30 pani-puris and defeated me.

Girl :- What's so difficult in it?

Boy :- Defeating me in Pani-puri eating competition is difficult.

Girl :- I can easily beat you.

Boy :- Please leave it. It's not your cup of tea.

Girl :- Let us have that competition right now.

Boy :- So you want to see yourself defeated?

Girl :- Let's see.

They both stop at a Pani-puri stall.

They start eating.

After about 30 Pani-puri the boy gave up.

The girl was also full, but to defeat her boyfriend, she ate one more and shouted, "You lose."

The bill was 120rs.

'The main aim of an engineer  is to satisfy customer with minimum investments.

Winning attitude with less investment, ensuring strong bonding .😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comments